COMPUTER Concepts, Second Edition is Paradigm’s textbook for introduction to computers courses. With this text students will learn the computer skills they need to succeed in their academic and professional lives. The text provides comprehensive coverage of computer concepts—including hardware, software, the Internet, social media, security, and ethics. Challenging end-of-chapter exercises move students from simple recall to advanced thinking and analysis of IT issues.
Using a projects-based approach, students will:
- Learn the need-to-know computer skills to be successful in today’s digital world
- “Do” activities – topics are organized in brief 2- and 4-page spreads that appeal to a variety of learners
- Refer to visual aids throughout the text, including pictures, diagrams, charts, graphs, etc.
- Review and reinforce learning through end-of-chapter projects – presented in increasing levels of difficulty
- Be exposed to the latest concepts, software, and applications – including green computing, ethics, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office 2016!
Available Spring 2016!