Item Setup Specialist
The Item Setup Specialist will be accountable for the integrity of the company’s item setup master file. This will include all inventoried and non-inventory items. This position works with all departments gathering data for item setup implementation for EMC, Paradigm and JIST products. Assist purchasing management with the ordering of supplies and ancillary items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate item setup requests for accuracy. Provide training and feedback to all departments ensuring proper specifications are received
- Coordinate the purchase and assembly instructions of all digital physical product and the activation of digital delivered equivalent items
- Turnaround of all requests within defined standard set times
- Work with IT to standardize item setup forms
- Update the WIP and backorder status reports
- Assist purchasing management with implementing department process improvements and documentation of all purchasing procedures
- Purchase supplies and ancillary items
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- College degree, or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of EMC, Paradigm, and JIST’s products is a plus
- Experience with the setup of SKUs, bills of materials
- Previous exposure to working in a distribution environment within a publishing company is desired
Qualifications, Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills, as well as excellent multitasking skills, awareness, and attention to detail
- Previous experience with AS400 and Salesforce
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze various types of data
- Excellent planning and administrative capabilities with the ability to continuously monitor and drive results
EMC Publishing offers market-competitive salary with excellent benefits.
To be considered for this position, you must submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by applying through firstname.lastname@example.org, linkedin.com, or by visiting emcp.com
No phone calls please.
EMC Publishing LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disability.
EMC Publishing, LLC is committed to providing Equal Opportunity to all applicants. In accordance with our policies and federal law, we’re committed to provide reasonable accommodations. If you are a qualified disabled person, a disabled veteran or have other barriers to access our online application system, please contact Human Resources at 651-290-2800 to discuss alternative ways to apply for employment.