Welcome to EMC's Deutsch Aktuell program, where students interact with German language and culture through engaging activities, and group or class projects. Students advance their language skills through real-life communication, cultural interactions and integrated technology.
Key Features and Benefits
• Interactive, authentic content creates a real-life experience to
• Extensive components provide practice and enrichment opportunities.
• Differentiated learning resources ensure success for all students.
• State-of-the-art technology resources engage and motivate students.
New for the Seventh Edition
• Abundant communicative activities
• All new culture content tied to Products, Practices, Perspectives
• 21st-century vocabulary that is relevant to teen lives
• Connections to other disciplines such as: Math, Art, Science, and Architecture
• Opportunities for project-based learning and assessment
• New modern and engaging design
• Use of real photographs to illustrate new vocabulary
• Grammar and Vocabulary Exercises
• Communicative Activities
• Textbook Audio Program
• Listening Activities
• TPR Story Telling
• Video Activities: Treffpunkt Berlin
• Annotated Teacher’s Edition
• eATE with Digital Teacher Resource Package
• Workbook Teacher’s Edition
• Grammar and Vocabulary Exercises Teacher’s Edition
• Video Program Teacher’s Edition:Treffpunkt Berlin
• Quizzes with Answer Key
• Tests with Answer Key and ExamView®
• Lesson Plans